There's never been any time like the present.Go Core Membership for big savings and benefits.
Dailey Policies. Get the most out of your Dailey Method experience.
Wait List Policy: If you are trying to sign up for a class that is full, we highly encourage you to put yourself on the waitlist. As students cancel, students on the wait list will be notified via email that they have been added. Reservations will be honored only up to the start of class. If you do not arrive prior to the start of class, your reservation will be forfeited to anyone on the wait list.
Late Entry Policy: New students may not enter a class late. Returning students may enter an ongoing class up to, but not after, 10 minutes into a 60-minute class and 5 minutes into a 45-minute class.
Late Cancel/No Show Policy: We require 12 hours notice before making any kind of changes to your schedule. If you cancel or reschedule a class in the online scheduler less than 12 hours before your scheduled class, we will charge a fee of $10. If you don’t show up for a reserved class, or fail to “sign in” with the front desk, you will be charged $10. If you are on a class package, a class will be deducted from that package.
Attire: Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Preferably not too loose or baggy so teachers are able to see your alignment and form. Socks are required and we sell our trademark Dailey Method grip socks at the studio.
Pregnancy: The Dailey Method is a very safe workout for pregnant and postpartum women. A few minor modifications make this class a very thorough and effective workout to help women look and feel their best. Please note that a written consent from your doctor is required stating that you are cleared for core strengthening exercises.Close
Core MembershipAlign yourself with The Dailey Method
Our best packages designed for our most loyal clients. Save even more on your monthly unlimited package by signing up for the Dailey Core Member auto-pay monthly membership. Membership perks include:
- Unlimited Dailey Method Classes
- Discounted monthly membership fees
- Free or discounted access to workshops and seminars
- Discounts on retail (exclusions apply to sale and branded TDM items)
- See below for more perks, requirements and restrictions.
$159All Access Core MembershipAdditional Benefits
In addition to taking as many classes as you would like, you will receive the following benefits:
- 10% OFF RETAIL
- FREE CLIENT WORKSHOPS & SPECIAL CLASSES
- 1 GUEST PASSES/MONTH
Good for a limited time only. Click “buy now” to see all additional terms and conditions of this special offer.Cost per class (visits/week):3 = $13.25 4 = $9.94 5 = $7.95
- Welcome to our unlimited monthly membership program. Only good for classes at the Eastown studio. Online processing required for this offer. Minimum three (3) month commitment with no cancellation options during this period. After three (3) month requirement is met, this package automatically renews and can only be cancelled with 30 days written notice to firstname.lastname@example.org. Monthly fees cannot be prorated and there is no initial membership fee required. Not redeemable for cash. Membership can be frozen for a maximum of one (1) time/year for a minimum of two (2) weeks or more.
$22 – Single Class (Barre or Cycle)Expires 365 days from purchase date.
$79 – Dailey 5This package automatically renews and can only be cancelled with 30 days written notice to email@example.com. Monthly fees cannot be prorated and there is no initial membership fee required. Membership can be frozen for a maximum of one (1) time/year for a minimum of two (2) weeks or more.
$200 – All Access 10 Class Package$20/Class - SAVE $20
Expires 365 days from purchase date.
$5 – Single ChildcareExpires 365 days from purchase date.
$40 – Unlimited Month Childcare
$10 – Unlimited Month Childcare - Additional Child
We want your feedback! It is part of our Dailey practice to always being a student. We give a positive comment (KEEP) along with a constructive one (GROW) to our fellow instructors. Now we ask you to do the same for us so we can continue to provide excellent classes and service.