- OPRF Fit Week 2016Please try a class at The Dailey Method, all class times are open! Sign up now and select Fit Week 2016 Promotion when prompted for payment.Sign Up!
- Real Fitness - No Holds Barred!Barre fitness is the most effective way to get fit now.Get in the studio today
- We love you to the core - and we can prove it.Core members get unlimited classes and big savings.See our membership plans
- Redefining work/play balance.Workouts should be fun. At the Dailey Method, they are!Let us show you
1 Month ($100.00)
This high-energy studio is a hub for the fitness community. We’re ready to help you transform your life. The Dailey Method is the fastest way to a strong, lean, sculpted body. From Pilates and yoga, to dance and ballet, our classes are an ever-evolving mix of movement that offers the extreme benefits from many different disciplines. Our classes are driven by fitness research and our clients’ needs. We offer individualized attention in a group setting to give you the strength, discipline, and joy to find ultimate alignment.
- Missy D'alise - Owner/Master Trainer
Missy is a lifelong athlete, sports enthusiast, teacher, mother, wife, dog lover and coach.
She studied program management with a specialty in therapeutic recreation at the University of Illinois at Urbana/ Champaign and received a Masters of Science in Managerial Communications at Northwestern University in Evanston, IL.
Missy worked for 13 years at The Rehabilitation Institute of Chicago (RIC) where she participated on several interdisciplinary teams to help rehabilitate individuals with a focus on how to adapt and return to leisure activities based on different levels of ability. In 2000, Missy joined the development team at RIC to direct fundraising efforts of the Women’s Board.
After having two wonderful children, Luke and C.C., Missy found the Dailey Method… the rest is history. All of Missy’s life events, studies and practices have led purposefully to this place.
Missy and her family are genuinely grateful to have landed in the Oak Park/ River Forest community and to be a part of TDM-Oak Park.
- Holly Blakeley
Holly has an insurance background and been a dedicated/passionate student of The Dailey Method for over 7 years taking class in Bucktown and La Grange. Holly has been teaching since Fall 2013.
“I was excited to give TDM a try and immediately saw changes in my level of energy, flexibility and core strength.”
- Custom TDM Retail
- Splits 59
- Alternative Apparel