- How do you Burn Bright?Share your #burnbrightdailey momentsSee live Instagram feed
- Be still my pounding heart.Get your ultimate cardio workout with DaileyCycle.Reserve your seat
- Real Fitness—No Holds Barred!Barre fitness is the most effective way to get fit now.Get in the studio today
- We love you to the core - and we can prove it.Core members get unlimited classes and big savings.See our membership plans
- Redefining work/play balance.Workouts should be fun. At The Dailey Method, they are!Let us show you
We’re ready to help you transform your life. The Dailey Method is the fastest way to a strong, lean, sculpted body. Combining the best of Pilates, yoga, and ballet barre training, our classes are an ever-evolving mix of movement that offer extreme benefits for body and mind. Our classes are driven by fitness research and our students’ needs. We offer individualized attention in a group setting to give you the strength, discipline, and joy to find ultimate alignment.
In addition, our studio now offers Dailey Cycle, the bike-to-barre class that gives you more. Using The Dailey Method’s signature focus on alignment and form, this class delivers a balanced, full body workout resulting in a fun, high-calorie burn.
- Rebecca Asfour
Rebecca’s background in classical ballet training and long-distance running means that she likes to push herself to the limit, but always with a focus on alignment and grace. After trying every fitness studio between Manhattan and Chicago, Rebecca landed at The Dailey Method in Lake Forest where she instantly fell in love with the workout and the people. “The Dailey Method’s barre and cycle classes are incredibly challenging and efficient, but it’s the energy and positivity of the teachers and the other students that makes the whole experience uplifting and fun! I am so grateful to be a part of this amazing community!”
Before having kids, armed with a degree in Economics from Boston College, Rebecca worked in consulting and marketing at Bloomingdale’s and a Chicago-based private equity firm. Outside of the studio, Rebecca is usually chasing after her two young children or laughing with her husband. She believes that if you work hard, and are kind, amazing things will happen.
“When I leave class, I’ve had a great workout (muscles are still quivering) but I feel renewed both physically and mentally.”
- Custom TDM Retail
- Beyond Yoga
- Nation LTD
- Pressed Vibrance Juice