The Dailey Method San Diego is owned and managed by Ashley Allison. Ashley was born and raised in San Diego, but first became a client of The Dailey Method in 2007 while living in San Francisco. She was instantly hooked. Once told that surgery would be the only option for her back injury, Ashley turned to The Dailey Method to rehabilitate herself. Her recovery only made her obsession with the Method grow, and Ashley became a master teacher under Jill Dailey. She taught in four Bay Area studio locations for several years before moving back to San Diego to open her own studio. Ashley is so excited to share The Dailey Method with San Diego and help keep you healthy while achieving a longer, leaner, stronger and more fit body in a caring, encouraging, and non-competitive environment.
There are two new specials that are available to first-time students: Unlimited Month Special for $100 and 3 Classes For $45. Both packages provide the opportunity to get a feel for our class at a discounted rate. Most people find the Unlimited Month Special is the best way to really learn the class and see the amazing results it can provide over a 30-day period. These specials can only be purchased online or at the studio. If you'd like to sign-up in advance, please follow these steps.
1. Visit our Online Reservation System.
2. Purchase a single class for $10, or any other option. You cannot make a reservation without having a current class or package in your online profile.
3. Register with the Online Reservation System.
4. Reserve a class.
5. Arrive 10-15 minutes early on your first day to sign waiver and become familiar with the studio. Please let the teacher know it is your first class.
6. We offer two "New Client Specials". Most students purchase the Unlimited Month Special for $100 to learn the basics of the class and see the results it can provide. The Unlimited Month Special begins the day of your first class and lasts for 30 days. The other option is to buy the New Client 3-Class Package for $45.
Reservations can be made up to one week in advance. A current class or package in our system is required. They can be made using our Online Reservation System or by calling the studio directly. Cancellations are allowed up to 30 minutes prior to each class. If you do not show and a cancellation is not received, your account will be deducted one class. If you are on an unlimited month package, a day will be deducted for each absence.
Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Preferably not too loose or baggy so teachers are able to see your alignment and form. Socks are required and we sell our trademark Dailey Method grip socks at the studio.
ALIGNMENT > BALANCE > RESULTS.™