Our first studio in the greater Los Angeles opened in Calabasas just in time for our 10-year anniversary! The studio is conveniently located in the Calabasas Place Shopping Center, at the junction of Old Topanga Canyon Road and Mulholland Drive. This newly built facility offers a large light-filled studio, onsite childcare, free off-street parking, full locker room and shower facilities, and a selection of fitness inspired retail.
The Dailey Method offers barre fitness classes, which combines ballet barre work, core conditioning, stretching, and orthopedic exercises. These classes effectively strengthen, tone, and lengthen the entire body while providing quick physical results for students at all fitness levels.
Lauren Potter own the Calabasas studio in partnership with The Dailey Method. Jaclyn and Lauren both trained under the direction of founder Jill Dailey. Jaclyn is a certified Master instructor and enjoyed teaching in the Bay Area before she transitioned to the Calabasas studio. Lauren was introduced to The Dailey Method three years ago while living in the Bay Area, and became a certified instructor after moving to Los Angeles. Jaclyn and Lauren are thrilled to bring their passion, experience and love of TDM to the Calabasas studio. They are excited to provide the opportunity for clients to achieve leaner, longer, stronger and more fit bodies in a caring, encouraging, and non-competitive environment.
Reservations can be made up to one week in advance. A current class or package in our system is required. They can be made using our Online Reservation System or by calling the studio directly. Cancellations are allowed up to 30 minutes prior to each class. If you do not show and a cancellation is not received, your account will be deducted one class. If you are on an unlimited month package, a day will be deducted for each absence.
Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Preferably not too loose or baggy so teachers are able to see your alignment and form. Socks are required and we sell our trademark Dailey Method grip socks at the studio.
There are two new specials that are available to first-time students: Unlimited Month Special for $100 and 3 Classes For $50. Both packages provide the opportunity to get a feel for our class at a discounted rate. Most people find the Unlimited Month Special is the best way to really learn the class and see the amazing results it can provide over a 30-day period. These specials can only be purchased online or at the studio. If you'd like to sign-up in advance, please follow these steps.
1. Visit our Online Reservation System.
2. Purchase a single class for $20, or any other option. You cannot make a reservation without having a current class or package in your online profile.
3. Register with the Online Reservation System.
4. Reserve a class.
5. Arrive 10-15 minutes early on your first day to sign waiver and become familiar with the studio. Please let the teacher know it is your first class.
6. We offer two "New Client Specials". Most students purchase the Unlimited Month Special for $100 to learn the basics of the class and see the results it can provide. The Unlimited Month Special begins the day of your first class and lasts for 30 days. The other option is to buy the New Client 3-Class Package for $50
ALIGNMENT > BALANCE > RESULTS.™
Click on each image to read about our media coverage!