As seen in In Style, Allure, San Francisco Magazine, 7x7, Gentry and more, The Dailey Method effectively tones, lengthens, and strengthens the entire body in just 60 minutes. Our workout combines ballet barre work, core conditioning, stretching and orthopedic exercises. Students of all fitness levels and backgrounds are welcome. Experienced teachers will work with you individually throughout class to ensure that you receive the best possible workout for your body.
The Dailey Method, Burlingame is located just off the 101 (Broadway exit) and near the shops and restaurants of Burlingame Ave. This location features a large, light-filled studio room, a full-service locker room with shower, a large selection of high-quality retail and active wear, and plenty of parking. Convenient class times are offered every day of the week and childcare is offered Monday through Saturday.
The Dailey Method, Burlingame is owned and managed by Laurie Henman. Laurie was born and raised in the Bay Area and trained as a classical ballet dancer. She has over 16 years of combined experience in dance and fitness training. Laurie was immediately drawn to The Dailey Method when she became a client in 2004. In 2008, she received her Master Certification under Jill Dailey McIntosh. She taught at four Bay Area studio locations as a full-time teacher before owning the Burlingame studio.
Reservations can be made up to one week in advance. A current class or package in our system is required. They can be made using our Online Reservation Systemor by calling the studio directly. Cancellations are allowed up to 30 minutes prior to each class. If you do not show and a cancellation is not received, your account will be deducted one class. If you are on an unlimited month package, a day will be deducted for each absence.
Wear comfortable clothing that you can move in. Preferably not too loose or baggy so teachers are able to see your alignment and form. Socks are required and we sell our trademark Dailey Method grip socks at the studio.
There are two new specials that are available to first-time students: Unlimited Month Special for $100 and 3 Classes For $45. Both packages provide the opportunity to get a feel for our class at a discounted rate. Most people find the Unlimited Month Special is the best way to really learn the class and see the amazing results it can provide over a 30-day period. These specials can only be purchased online or at the studio. If you'd like to sign-up in advance, please follow these steps.
1. Visit our Online Reservation System.
2. Purchase a single class for $20, or any other option. You cannot make a reservation without having a current class or package in your online profile.
3. Register with the Online Reservation System.
4. Reserve a class.
5. Arrive 10-15 minutes early on your first day to sign waiver and become familiar with the studio. Please let the teacher know it is your first class.
6. We offer two "New Client Specials". Most students purchase the Unlimited Month Special for $100 to learn the basics of the class and see the results it can provide. The Unlimited Month Special begins the day of your first class and lasts for 30 days. The other option is to buy the New Client 3-Class Package for $45.
ALIGNMENT > BALANCE > RESULTS.™
Click on each image to read about our media coverage!